The Montessori School in Kleinburg is an independent, non-denominational school serving a diverse community of families. Our goal is to give our students access to the best Montessori and Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum. We are comprised of a dedicated team of professionals that believe education leads our souls on a pathway to determine what is best for us and in doing so, we will make the most out of our lives. At the Montessori School in Kleinburg, students will learn about respect, responsibility and resourcefulness both about themselves and the world around them. Our students will learn within a safe, scenic and enriched environment to ensure that they continue to grow and become an aware, respectful and contributing member of society.
To empower our students using a positive and meaningful approach so that they may develop the necessary skills to reach their potential and become successful contributing members of society.
We are committed to achieving our Mission and Vision by:
- Nourishing students’ minds daily and assist in their academic growth using both the Montessori method and Ministry of Education curriculum guidelines. We also will provide enriched programs including French, music, drama and art to supplement our programs;
- Providing all students with a program that offers variety that will nurture their individual needs as they require in each subject area;
- Encouraging students to treat one another in a respectful manner and demonstrate this respectfulness with everyone in our school community;
- Celebrating individuality and differences so that each student may reach their potential;
- Providing a safe and secure environment to all students, staff and MSK families;
- Bringing global awareness to the attention of all students in order for them to have a sense of their role in the world around them; and,
- Keeping the lines of communication open between staff and parents/guardians on an ongoing basis to foster relationships based on trust and putting the students’ needs first.